Sectra®VNA and PACS Solutions
Reliable Access to Images and Reports
Gain greater peace of mind at Dominion Imaging.
Archiving Options for Physicians
Dominion Imaging continually seeks to offer the highest value services to those we serve. At Dominion Imaging, you’ll have access to our Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA). This service offers easy and reliable access to images and reports, providing digital continuity and collaboration that results in greater peace of mind.
The benefit of these services extends far beyond the radiology community. The archiving platform provides a standards-based architecture for database management, long-term storage, disaster recovery and secure lifecycle management of data from multiple imaging and non-imaging applications including but not limited to the following specialties: Radiology Practices, Family Practices, Urgent Care Centers, Orthopedics, Gastroenterologists, Cardiologists, Pathologists, Orthodontics/Endodontics, Dentists and Medical Examiners/Police.
Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
Dominion Imaging uses Sectra PACS/VNA solution which includes IDS7®workstation and a zero-footprint viewer called UniViewer®.
- Primary read and over-read services
- Seamless, large-volume, image information sharing management
- Non-proprietary, interchangeable storage system integration
- Store and view images from all modalities
- UniViewer® - zero footprint viewer for stored data including DICOM and non-DICOM images, 3D viewing capability, videos, reports, scanned lab results and notes
Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA)
For reliable, long-term storage, our VNA service offers a streamlined retrieval solution for images, videos and all other reports.
- Ability to access images and archived files from anywhere
- Supports DICOM and non-DICOM images
- High-end advanced workstation not limited to radiology department
- Easy to define and build workflows based on institution requirements
- Zero-footprint universal viewer
- Synchronization of data
- Disaster recovery/data backup safe and secure
- Endless storage capabilities